Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shopping Frenzy

Well, in a few hours Black Friday begins and along with it the start of the Christmas shopping season. I saw at one Best Buy people were already in line when the 6 PM news came on and Best buy doesn't open until 5 AM! I hope they get what they came for.

Not me, I'm shopping from home this year. I spent the morning going through the ads and granted, I didn't look so much at the ladies items, but tended to look more at the electronics. There are some good buys to be had on large screen TV's (if you are already in line), but other than that, I didn't see a lot to get excited about.

However, in the world of the internet, things can change quickly. Plus, there are other savings to consider, your gas, and in most cases taxes. 

So here are a few links for you to go straight to the deals pages of some sites, and maybe, just maybe they might give you some gift ideas, help you finish some of your shopping early, and save you a bit of that hard earned cash!


Walmart Specials


Spa Gift Certificates



Online Exclusives - Find the Perfect Cruise

Magazines make great gifts. I love the Handyman subscription and PC World magazines. And my PC World magazine subscription will run out this year (hint, hint).

Magazines.com, Inc.

Beauty Products $10 off $60!


Save up to 60% at Overstock.com!

1 comment:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shopping  and Fashion