Saturday, November 15, 2008

Let me help you with Christmas Shopping

OK, Christmas is just around the corner. Black Friday (big crazy shopping day for crazy bargain hunters) is less than two weeks away.

So I have a deal for you. I'm not working, and spend most of my time on the computer anyway, so why not let me help you find a bargain for what you are shopping for. (The secret way to get this information to me is at the bottom of this blog).

Here is the deal. Send me your list, be as specific as you can, and I will start hunting for you and send you the deals that I find. Don't worry, after Christmas shopping, I won't bug you, unless you ask me for help with birthdays, anniversary, special days like Valentines day.

This won't cost you anything or obligate you to purchase anything. Now everything I find for you will probably be something to be ordered online. So, if you have a phobia about ordering online, this probably is not for you.

Here are my qualifications: I love to hunt for bargains and try to get the best deal possible. It is just like trying to solve a puzzle to me. Two years ago, when we had bought a big screen TV, I wanted to get a new home theater system to go with it. I found the one I wanted at Best Buy, but it was $500+. I found the same system on Amazon for $325.00. Same exact model, free shipping and no taxes. Within 30 days Amazon put that model on sale for $249. Guess what, I got in touch with Amazon and got a refund for the difference. Now that was a bargain!!!

Further, I monitor ads from Best Buy, Circuit City, Frys, and many special places on the internet that provide deals that include Walmart, Target, Macy's, Toys R Us, and even places that stock perfume (that I use frequently, well I don't use perfume, but I do buy it for my wife), etc.

Even better for all of us, this year, companies are running scared and will be offering bargains like never before. So this is your chance to get some free help from a computer geek, that might be of value to you.

I can find gifts for kids, wives, husbands, children, teens, or yourself (don't forget to treat yourself).

Send your list to me. Be as specific as you can, or you can just say I want to know the hot toys for boys (or men), and I will see if I can help you out.

I have set up a special email account just for this purpose. You will not be spammed, once I have done what I can for you, I won't keep even your email address, nor share it with anyone. This new email address that I have set up just for this service to you may be a bit goofy, but by posting it here, I may get spammed, so I ask you to do the following. I am typing it in a special way that hopefully it won't be picked up.

The email address you should use to send me your list is similar to abc@gmail.com. However, in order to make this work, substitute "YourHotSale" for the characters "abc".

So the email address will be YourHotSale followed by the @ sign, then gmail.com, all in the usual format for an email address. And yes, this is my email address, it does not belong to anyone else.

If you don't understand this, or don't feel comfortable, then just send an email to my personal email address (which means that you must be a friend, or you would not know my email address).

Is this a great deal or what!!!!

No comments:

Shopping  and Fashion